The no.1 best selling LED Light Therapy Mask In Australia & US
TGA APPROVED MASK
After applying this healing face mask- personal, the light is absorbed by the skin, light energy is converted to intracellular energy which relaxes and strengthens the capillaries. This increases the cells “bodyguard” and “cleaning workers” (Catalase and Superoxide Dismutase Enzymes (SOD) activity) which increases cellular energy generation source (ATP) decomposition, promoting cell metabolism and synthesis, increasing glycogen and protein content which stimulates collagen, stimulating the body’s alkaline synthetic growth factor (BFGF) epidermal growth factor.
The collagen and elastic fibers are rearranged, blocking and eliminating melanoma formation, accelerate cell growth and blood circulation, stimulate fiber cells tissue collagen, increase skin elasticity to help repair skin acne skin, sun spots and improve firmness.
Each of our 7 colours has a specific function:
RED LIGHT – AGING, FINE LINES AND WRINKLES – Stimulates the production of collagen. Collagen is an essential protein used to repair damaged tissue and replace old tissue. This helps to reduce large pores, treat fine lines and improve skin firmness and elasticity.
BLUE LIGHT – ACNE AND BLEMISHES – This light kills p-acne bacteria (Porphyrins) due to the high affinity with this wavelength and minimizes redness and irritation. It also has a calming action which is great for hypersensitivity.
GREEN LIGHT – EVENS SKIN TONE – Green light balances colour pigmentation, reduces fine lines, provides nutrients to aging skin, helps speed up the healing process and lightens scars. All this evens skin tone for a more youthful look.
YELLOW LIGHT – STIMULATES CIRCULATION – Yellow light improves lymphatic function and circulation, helping to eliminate toxins. The power of this colors wavelength improves the exchange of oxygen in the cells, to help skin cells replenish their energy, decompose pigment, promote lymphatic drainage, improve rough wrinkled skin and enhance immunity.
PURPLE LIGHT – TREAT REDNESS – This is red and blue light combined to help repair acne.
CLEAR BLUE LIGHT – CELL ENERGY – Can gradually enhance cell energy in order to achieve a good metabolism facilitating role.
LASER LIGHT (WHITE) – IMPROVES COLOUR AND FINE LINES – Penetrating the skin deep, this light accelerates active tissue metabolism, helps decompose colour spots and improve the appearance of fine lines and sagging skin.
How to use:
1. Clean your face and dry.
2. Take your OzMask out and connect it to the Hand Controller .
3. Press the POWER key. The power indicator light will show.
4. Press the ON/OFF key.
5. Press the COLOUR key to select what colour you would like to use.
6. Press the TIME key to select the time. We recommend 15-30 minutes.
7. Press the ENERGY key to select the intensity of light you would like. This is up to individual preference and tolerance
Note : Connect the rechargable hand controller to the power supplyer to recharge
1. Avoid eye contact with the light source. Keep your eyes closed or if you feel the light is too strong, make it softer or cover your eyes with a cloth.
2. Do not read books, watch TV or use your computer whilst wearing the mask.
3. Do not bend or try and manipulate the mask as it will damage the film inside the circuit.
4. Do not soak the mask in water or put water or any chemicals on it. You can wipe with a cloth.
5. Avoid sun exposure.
6. DO NOT USE if you are pregnant, a child under 18 years old, epileptic, are using thyroid medication, allergic to light or light therapy.
7. Stop using immediately if you experience any discomfort.
This Led Light therapy mask is a better quality version from our Saver Mask, it was redesigned to have a rechargeable hand controller that you can take on the go with you and 150,000 hour time use.
Ozmask is not responsible for any other purchases outside our company and we please advise you to ignore any replicas of our products.
Our LED LIGHT MACHINES & MASKS are 100% safe under Australian standard and each individual is effected in various ways.
OzMask Designed in Australia