How to Use
Below you will find a detailed guide on how to use the OzMask Teeth Whitening Kit.
The OzMask Teeth Whitening Kit comes with two thermoplastic mouth trays, both of which act as molds. So, first, you need to mold the mouth trays according to your teeth layout.
- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat and then wait for 2 minutes. Then submerge one of the mouth trays in water until it starts to soften up. Do not overheat the trays.
- Cover your upper teeth with the mouth tray and suck all the air and water from the tray.
- Very carefully push the tray against your teeth and wait 10 to 15 seconds.
- Then place the tray in cold water for 10 seconds.
- Repeat the process with the second tray for the lower teeth.
- After you have successfully molded both the mouth trays use scissors to remove any excess plastic from the molds.
- By trimming the molds you can reduce the risk of soft tissue irritation.
- For the next step, place a small amount of gel on every single tooth impression in both the mount trays. Make sure that you do not overfill the impressions, and keep in mind that less is more.
- Place both the lower and upper mouth trays in your mouth and ensure that each tooth finds a spot in the mold.
- Gently apply pressure to the upper mouth tray and make use of your finger to get better results.
- Repeat the process with the second tray.• Wear the trays for at least 30 minutes and repeat the process every day for superior results.
- Store in a clean and dry place.
- Wash the trays with cold water and apply desensitizing gel after it has dried. Spit out the remaining gel.
- Do not rinse your mouth after removing the trays and do not consume any food or water for at least 30 minutes.