- The device can be used in portable or handheld mode which is certainly a plus.
- The device can also relieve pain as it blocks the pain signals when they are moving towards the brain.
- The Electronic Acupuncture Pen can be used to locate or find acupoints on the body so that the process of acupuncture becomes easier.
- According to research, low-voltage therapies like Acupuncture Pen can help reduce free radicals in the blood.
- You should not use the Acupuncture Therapy Pen if you have any sort of medical device in your body.
- It should not be used in the shower or near water.
- The device should be kept away from children and pets at all times. It should not be used on anyone who is unconscious or unable to speak.
- It is always a good idea to consult a physician before using this device.
- To use the device, install 1 AAA-battery and turn on the device.
- Then place a small amount of contact gel on the inside of your wrist.
- Press the tip of the device against your wrist at medium settings and continue to move the tip around until you start to feel a sensation.
- If you feel a stinging sensation then bring the tip of the device closer to your skin to make a solid contact.
- Keep on sliding the tip around until you feel a strong pulse. When you start to feel the pulse then it means that you have found the acupoint and are stimulating it.